Learning Goal: I’m working on a business multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Explain the relationship between risk and return. (2.1)
2. Evaluate the cost of capital for decisions related to financing the operations of a corporation. (2.3)
3. Measure financial corporate performance. (2.4)
Assignment Question(s): (6 x 2.5 = 15 Marks)
1. You are currently thinking about investing in a stock valued at $25.00 per share. The stock recently paid a dividend of $2.25 and its dividend is expected to grow at a rate of 5 percent for the foreseeable future. You normally require a return of 14 percent on stocks of similar risk. Is the stock overpriced, underpriced, or correctly priced?
2. Critical Thinking Question: What does it mean when a company has a very high P/E ratio? Give examples of industries in which you believe high P/E ratios are justified.
3. Nonconstant growth: Diaz Corp. is expected to grow rapidly at a rate of 35 percent for the next seven years. The company’s first dividend, to be paid three years from now, will be $5. After seven years, the company (and the dividends it pays) will grow at a rate of 8.5 percent. What is the value of Diaz stock with a required rate of return of 14 percent?
4. Calculate and interpret net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), payback period, discounted payback period, and profitability index (PI) of a single capital project.
5. Critical Thinking Question: Your manager just finished calculating your company’s weighted average cost of capital. He is relieved because he says that he can now use that cost of capital to evaluate all projects that the company is considering for the next 4 years. Evaluate that statement.
6. WACC for a company: Contemporary Products Ltd currently has $200 million of market value debt outstanding. The 9 percent coupon bonds (semiannual pay) have a maturity of 15 years, a face value of $1000 and are currently priced at $1,024.87 per bond. The company also has an issue of 2 million preference shares outstanding with a market price of $20. The preference shares offer an annual dividend of $1.20. Contemporary Products also has 14 million ordinary shares outstanding with a price of $20.00 per share. The company is expected to pay a $2.20 ordinary dividend 1 year from today, and that dividend is expected to increase by 7 percent per year forever. If the corporate tax rate is 40 percent, then what is the company’s weighted average cost of capital?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Helper, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Helper has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.