Learning Goal: I’m working on a management writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
You are to interview a manager and write a paper.
1. Identify the person, their position in the organization, how long they have been in the job, and (if applicable) your relationship to them. (Family is OK!)
2. Talk to them about their job. It is up to you to create the questions, but some suggested ones are below.
3. Write a 1,000-word paper on the interview. (most double spaced pages are about 300 words).
Papers will be in a professional, business format. I will not tell you how wide your margins should be or select your font, but make it professional.
Use double-space on paper and upload in Word format.
Some Suggested Questions:
1. How long have you been a manager, and how many people have you managed?
2. How would your direct reports describe your management style?
3. How has your management style changed as you got more experience?
4. What is a common way you see people fail as managers?
5. When was the last time you had to deal with an underperforming employee, and how did you handle it?
6. How do you handle your mistakes in the workplace?
7. How would you describe the most important contributions of a manager in the workplace?
8. Could you describe one of your typical workdays?
9. What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?
10. What parts of your job do you find most challenging?
11. What do find most enjoyable?
12. Are there any negatives to your job?
13. How many hours do you work in a typical week?
14. Which seasons of the year are toughest in your job?
15. How would you describe the corporate culture?
16. If you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way? Why?
17. What educational preparation would you recommend for someone who wants to advance in this field?
18. What qualifications do you seek in a new hire?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.