Learning Goal: I’m working on a psychology multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Follow each of the steps below to understand the expectations needed to complete this assignment:
1. Watch the video linked below these instructions and take notes that you’ll use to complete the assignment.
2. Review the sample file in the Course Files module to understand how to format your document file. Your submission should precisely follow its format.
3. Create a document file that is one of the following file types: rtf, docx, doc.
4. Write a 50-word summary of the video topic. Do not describe the events of the video. The purpose here is to describe the context of topic. Do not include any of your own personal opinions or beliefs here. The summary should read like an encyclopedia entry meant to describe the topic to someone unfamiliar about it.
5. Describe why the topic is relevant to our conversations. What’s at stake? What problem are we trying to solve by discussing it? This is meant to be no more than one or two sentences that merely summarizes the topic relevance, nothing longer.
6. State the basic claims made by the participants in the video. These are conclusions stated that define someone’s position. There may be several conclusions made, but they are always different than the other claims in an argument because the other claims are meant to support the conclusions. This is the difference between premises and conclusions we’ve learned about in the course content. Example: “Capital punishment is immoral.” (a conclusion) “Why?” Anything that answers questions like why or how in an argument is a premise because it is what counts as supporting evidence of the conclusion made.
7. List premises offered as support of whatever conclusions were made.
8. After listing the conclusions and supporting premises, write a 150 word critique of the argument. Here you evaluate whether you think the premises offer strong or weak support for the conclusions presented. Do not merely state that it is strong or weak because that’s not an evaluation. The evaluation comes in stating why it is either strong or weak (i.e. this demonstrates an understanding of what actually makes arguments logically good or bad). This evaluation is not based on whether or not you agree with the conclusions. Agreement/disagreement with a position is irrelevant to evaluating the logical merits of an argument. What matters is how likely are the supporting claims to be true in relation to the conclusions. Also consider whether the participants have sufficient expertise, whether they cite relevant research or statistics, or whether they commit any of the logical fallacies when they build the case for their position. What are the basic assumptions made that may be true but are perhaps unknown?
Your critique must be within +/- 10 words of the specified wordcount to avoid point reduction (i.e. the safe range is between 140 to 160 words).
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Helper, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Helper has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.