Learning Goal: I’m working on a management writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
USE VOICETHREAD OPTION – USING THE DISCUSSION QUESTIONS – DESIGN IT TO COVER AT LEAST 5-10 MINUTES.
Module 10 Assignments to complete this week:
● Readings and Materials: o Chapter 9: Foster Collaboration (23 pages)
o Video: TED. (2020, February 14). A guide to collaborative leadership | Lorna Davis [Video]. YouTube.
● Post DQ Initial Response by Thursday at 11:59 p.m.
● Post DQ peer response(s) by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Discussion Question – CLO 2, 4, 5, 7 For this DQ, you can submit either a 3-to-5-minute recorded presentation or a Voicethread. If a recording is selected, you must create a PowerPoint presentation (or Prezi, Google Slides, etc.) to accompany your recording. You may use any software of your choice to record.
● How can leaders create a climate of trust and facilitate relationships among people in a work team?
● What can leaders do to show others that they are trustworthy?
● What can they do to demonstrate that they trust others?
● After your initial post, respond to at least one other classmate’s posting and give them feedback on their video. View the Video Discussion Question Grading Rubric. [Tech Team Link Moodle Rubric: COB – Video Discussion Rubric – SUM 5] Check out the following links for additional support: How to record on Zoom –
How to record on Google Meet – https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9846751?…
How to record on VoiceThread – https://voicethread.com/howto/using-your-microphon…
Presentation Upload Instructions:
Share Video Option 1: Record with Zoom and share video to your instructor through YouTube Record your DQ using the free version of Zoom, and upload it to a private, YouTube area, then add the link to the video at the end of your references titled “YouTube Video Link” using the following instructions:
1. Go to YouTube account > click the “upload video” button.
2. Click the “SELECT FILES” button and choose the video.
3. Fill up the basic video details like title, description, and tags.
4. Move onto the “Visibility” tab and select the “Private” option.
5. Finally, click the Publish button – copy and paste the page URL to your reference page.
Link to detailed instructions – https://strangershow.com/how-to-upload-private-vid…
Share Video Option 2: Record with Zoom and Share a Zoom Cloud Video Link (paid Zoom subscription required)
1. Record your Presentation using the free version of Zoom.
2. Access your cloud recordings as mentioned in the accessing recording management section.
3. Find the cloud recording you want to share, download or delete.
4. To share:
In the Share this cloud recording pop-up window, adjust your sharing settings as desired. Click Copy Sharing Information, then navigate to your GAP assignment or where you need to share the cloud recording, to paste the sharing information.
Share Video Option 3: Share a Zoom video download in Google Drive
1. Record your Presentation using the free version of Zoom. After recording, download the video file to your local computer.
2. On a computer, go to Google Drive.
3. Upload your video file that you downloaded from Zoom to your local computer.
4. Click the file you want to share.
5. Click share and copy sharing Information, then navigate to your GAP assignment or where you need to share the cloud recording, to paste the sharing information.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.